Explore your interest in engineering through a wide variety of courses as you earn your associate’s degree for transfer to a four-year college.
The Engineering program at Pierce College is primarily a transfer program aimed at preparing students with the skills and knowledge needed to transfer to a four-year college with junior status.
Engineering students at Pierce have access to a wide variety of classes and disciplines ranging from chemistry to technical writing to thermodynamics and physics.
The following courses are recommended for engineering majors:
- CHEM& 161 and 162: General chemistry with lab I and II
- ENGL& 235: Technical writing
- ENGR 101: Intro to engineering
- ENGR& 114: Engineering graphics (CAD)
- ENGR 142: Computer programming, C++ for beginners
- ENGR& 214: Statistics
- ENGR& 215: Dynamics
- ENGR& 224: Thermodynamics
- ENGR& 225: Mechanics of materials
- MATH& 151-153: Calculus I, II, and III
- MATH 205: Linear algebra
- MATH 224: Multivariate calculus
- MATH 238: Differential equations
- PHYS& 221-223: Engineering physics I, II, and III
Apply to Pierce College
Get more information about Pierce College and our programs.