Study physical, cultural and environmental aspects of the earth and earn an associate’s degree in geography that prepares you for transfer to a four-year college and a range of careers.
Geography courses are perfect for those planning to major in geography, elementary or secondary education, regional and urban planning, environmental studies, government, international trade, business, transportation, and law.
Students wishing to become geography majors are encouraged to take the following courses at Pierce College:
- GEOG 100: Intro to geography
- GEOG 150: Europe, The Americas, and Australia/New Zealand
- GEOG 160: Africa, Middle East, and Asia
- GEOG 200: Cultural geography
- GEOG 205: Intro to the physical environment
- GEOG 207: Economic geography
- GEOG 210: Physical geography (lab)
Apply to Pierce College
Get more information about Pierce College and our programs.