Adjunct Assistant Professor
Business and Social Sciences Division Law, History and Political Science
Gonzaga University, School of Law Spokane, WA
Duke University Durham, NC
Washington State University Pullman, WA
B.A., History - Minor Political Science
United States Naval War College
Command and Staff School, (with Distinction)
- For Business Department: Business Law
- Retired Senior Assistant City Attorney (25 years) dealing with local governmental operations, public agency contracting, environmental, personnel law and general tort litigation for electrical, water and railroad utility operations. Represented the City in State and Federal courts at all levels. Drafted legislation and served as lobbyist for municipally owned public utilities.
- U. S. Navy PACE Professor.
- Retired Captain, U.S. Coast Guard Reserve: Law Specialist and Port Security officer.
- Retired Colonel, Washington State Guard: Chief of Staff.
Docendo discimus — "By teaching we learn."