Accounting and financial jobs are in high demand in our area now. Earn an accounting degree or certificate at Pierce College with programs that fit your life.
- Balance work and family commitments with 100% online certificates and degrees in accounting
- Work towards your degree at your own pace with stackable certificate programs that can be applied to an associates degree
- Serve your community with internships that give back
Applied Accounting Degrees and Certificates
Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees can be completed in two years, while certificates will take up to one year to complete. Certificate credits will count towards an associate degree, and our associates degree can be applied to four-year degrees at our transfer partners.
- Applied Accounting Associate Degree - This two-year degree will prepare you to work in a variety of industries, including finance, government, and non-profit organizations, and perform numerous accounting tasks such as financial analysis, cost management, bookkeeping, payroll administration, and tax preparation.
- Accounting Office Assistant Certificate - With this certificate you can assist accountants with their daily tasks under supervision.
- Accounting Technology Certificate - This certificate will prepare you to carry out accounting tasks independently using computerized accounting software.
- Bookkeeping Office Assistant Certificate - This certificate will prepare you to carry out bookkeeping and general accounting tasks independently for both for-profit and nonprofit entities, including the financial management of sole-proprietorships and small to medium size business.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for application assistance and more information about Pierce College.
Accounting Careers in Puget Sound
A degree or certificate from Pierce College can prepare you for in-demand financial services jobs and careers in the Pierce County and beyond.
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Accountant
- Business Analyst
- Credit Analyst
Supporting You Where You Are
Financial aid and scholarships are frequently available to students who qualify. Visit Workforce for more information about special funding opportunities for unemployed workers or low-wage working parents.
- Get Help Online - Connect live with departments like Admissions, Advising, Registration and Financial Aid through Zoom and chat.
- Financial Aid - College can be affordable. Explore your financial aid options today - grants, loans, work-study, scholarships and more.
- Advising - In Pierce College Advising and Advocacy, we L.O.V.E. (Listen, Observe, Value/Validate, Embrace) our students to success. Meet with your student success network in person or online.
Explore Pierce College
- Get Started at Pierce College in Five Steps
- Campus Tours and Virtual Information Sessions
- EDI CARES
- Pierce College at JBLM
- Community and Continuing Education - Boost your career with professional development, certificates, IT boot camps and more