The website you attempted to contact is blocked by an IT security system
The site was blocked because our IT security systems indicate that site is categorized as presenting a security risk to you and/or Pierce College.
- Employees can see the types of website categories, and which are being blocked, on our Intranet at: https://intranet.pierce.ctc.edu/Shared/PacketShaper-Categories.html
- Students and Guests can contact our HelpDesk for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe a site is being blocked inappropriately or in error, you can request a review, as follows:
- Copy the site's complete web URL link from your web browser – e.g., http://www.site.domain.com.
- Paste that URL into an email.
- Include your contact information, and the basis of your request – e.g., why you believe it is being inappropriately or erroneously blocked, and/or business justification for accessing the site.
- Send the email to the IT HelpDesk.
- District IT will review your request, and advise you of the results.