students gathered outside on puyallup campus

Requirements for Private Schooled Running Start Students

For funding purposes, private school students must be enrolled in the public high school they would otherwise attend. Contact your local public high school to schedule an appointment to meet with a public high school counselor. Please complete the student portion of the Running Start Enrollment Verification Form, available on the Running Start Forms page.

Take this form with you to your meeting with the public high school counselor. The counselor will complete and sign the form. Please note that parent/guardian signature is also required at the bottom of the form.