March 14, 2019 10:00 am
Pi Day is this Thursday 3/14!
All activities will be centered around the Rainier Upper Winter Garden:
- Hands-on math and science activities: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. AND 5–7 p.m.
- Pi recitation typing contest: How many digits of pi can you type in 30 seconds?
- Showings of Chaos and Order: A Mathematical Symphony – in the Science Dome
- First come-first serve: 10 a.m., 10:40 a.m., 11:20 a.m., 12:20 p.m.
- Reserve seats online: 5 p.m., 5:40 p.m., 6:20 p.m., 7 p.m.
Event Contact Name:
Event Contact Email: