5–5:30 p.m.: Refreshments served
5:30–7:30 p.m.: Forum
Pierce College Fort Steilacoom Health Education Center
9401 Farwest Dr SW, Lakewood, WA
Inspiration, challenges and triumphs from the non-traditional voices of the criminal justice system.
- Keynote Speaker: Judge Helen Whitener, Pierce County
- Maili Barber, Prosecutor, Bonney Lake
- Trooper Brooke Bova, Public Information Officer, Washington State Patrol
- Chandra Brady, Police Administration, Olympia Police Dept.
- Ofc. Sheena Carr, Community Corrections, Pierce County
- Det. Rebecca Fayette, Olympia Police Dept.
- Jen Knick, 911 dispatcher, Seattle Police Dept.
- Lt. Jen Kolb, Tumwater Police Dept.
- Kristine Yanez, Community Service Officer, Bonney Lake Police Dept.
Come out and meet local employers from state, county and city organizations, and learn about programs and services at Pierce College.