March 11, 2019 11:30 am
This event is all about sexual health.
- Pierce County AIDS Foundation will host a table and HIV testing.
- CareNet will host a table and a talk on sex health just before noon.
- CareNet will offer pregnancy and STD testing.
- Planned Parenthood will host a table with information about their services.
- Pierce College counselors will available for students that need to talk to someone.
- The C-Word is doing a Title IV Compliant Presentation:
C-Word Consent is an interactive, educational program brought to you by the creators of the award-winning shows, Mission Improvable and Shot of Reality. The C-Word uses a combination of audience interaction, improv exercises, and through research to break down walls and have a frank, difficult and needed conversation about sex. The two performers cover a wide range of topics that include effective boundary setting, online behavior, bystander intervention and survivor resources. The C Word will deliver important prevention techniques and information about how to deal with a number of challenging sexual conversations that come up.
All students and faculty are welcome to attend.
Performance and Fireside Lounge, Student Life Hallway
Event Contact Name:
Event Contact Email:
Event Contact Phone: