Make your summer count. Faster. Smarter. Summer.
Earn your degree faster by enrolling in Pierce College’s summer session. With eight or nine-week courses meeting as few as two days per week, you can advance your degree and still have plenty of time to enjoy your summer.
The Summer 2019 schedule will be available on April 23, 2019.
Fort Steilacoom and Puyallup
Registration Start Dates
- Currently Enrolled Students: May 14
- Former and New Students: May 29
Summer Classes Start
- Summer Quarter Term 1: July 2
- Summer Quarter Term 2: July 30
- Registration Opens: May 20
- Summer Classes Start: July 2
- Pierce College at JBLM Web Page
If you are a new Pierce College student or if it’s been more than a year since you have attended, you’ll need to apply for admission.