Web Privacy Information Collected
See the complete Privacy Notice for information about how we use information that you provide to our website.
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you. This address can be translated to determine the domain name of your service provider (for example, xcompany.com or yourschool.edu);
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited the pages;
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site;
- The website you visited prior to coming to this Web site, and, if you came to this site via a search engine, the keyword(s) used to find this site.
- Other web traffic statistics such as Google Analytics or Piwik Analytics.
- Any page attempts that cause a failure for the user.
- Additional information may be collected by our partnership with advertising agencies for advertisement reasons.