Bachelor in Applied Science in Applied Business Management (BAS-ABM) Admission Requirements
- Completion of at least an associate degree with a cumulative GPA for all college-level credits with a 2.5 or greater
- Completion of 30 general education requirement (GER) credits with a grade of 2.0 or greater, inclusive of the GER-designated required courses below.
- Completion of the following required courses with a grade of 2.0 or greater:
- English Composition I (ENGL& 101 or higher) (GER-COM)
- College-level math with statistics emphasis (MATH& 146 or its equivalent) (GER-QR)
- Introduction to Business (BUS& 101) (GER-SS)
- Business Law (BUS& 201) (GER-SS)
- Microeconomics (ECON& 201) (GER-SS)
- Macroeconomics (ECON& 202) (GER-SS)
- Principles of Accounting I and II (ACCT& 201 and ACCT& 202)
- Computer literacy course (CIS 130 or its equivalent)
- For international students: TOEFL iBT 72, Writing 18; IELTS 6.0, Writing 5.0
- Professional intent, 250 words maximum: Explain professional goals and how these will be served by a BAS-ABM degree.
- Unofficial transcripts from accredited college-level institution(s). Official transcripts required for admission.
- Completion of Pierce College application for admission to the BAS-ABM program by the published deadline.
See the BAS-ABM home page for current application deadlines and how to apply to the program.