The Restorative Course has been filled.
This website will be updated by August 1, 2017 with the information needed for 2018 course offerings.
We anticipate offering the Local Anesthesia and Nitrous Oxide courses in March 2018 and the Restorative Course in August/September 2018.
Please check back after August 1 for specifics.
Thank you for your interest in our Continuing Education Courses.
Cost, Refunds and Cancellation
COST (Excludes CE registration fee of $7.00)
|Course||Cost||Includes||Excludes = Additional Costs|
|Nitrous Oxide||$310.00||Malpractice Insurance, lab supplies, CE registration Fee, Lab coats||Clinic attire, safety glasses, room & board.|
|Local Anesthesia||$1515.00||Malpractice Insurance, instrument issue, lab supplies, CE registration Fee, Lab coats||Clinic attire, safety glasses, room & board.|
|Restorative||$4325.00||Malpractice Insurance, lab supplies, CE registration Fee, Lab coats||Clinic attire, safety glasses, room & board. Instrument issue of approximately $500.00. (Purchased directly from Smart Practice)|
- All students must provide a Lab Coat Deposit of $100.00. The Lab Coat Deposit is returned upon course completion less any cost due to damages.
- Restorative students must provide a $1000.00 Instrument Rental Deposit and Fee that they can use for the restorative WREB exam up to one year post the course. The Instrument Rental Kit must be returned at completion of the course unless the student is immediately taking the WREB exam within one month of course completion. Rental after this time requires another $1000.00 Fee. The Instrument Rental Deposit is returned upon course completion less any cost due to damages. The Instrument Rental Fee is $250.00 Fee; this is non-returnable.
- Costs associated with gross negligence to the facility, clinic equipment, supplies, instruments, etc. caused by a student or group of students will be collected from the student(s). Students may also be dismissed from the course(s).
- Deposits will be collected at the start of the course. A credit card is preferred for the deposit, but we will accept a debit card, check or cash.
- You DO NOT need to apply to Pierce College through Admissions. The PNWDHI is a separate registration housed under Continuing Education.
- You also DO NOT need to apply for CCE credits.
Refunds, Cancellation & Forfeiting Right to Attend Course(s)
- Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE withdrawing after February 19, 2017 for Nitrous & LA; July 21, 2017 for Restorative.
- Withdrawing prior to the respective published Course Final Registration/Pay Deadlines for 2017, tuition is refundable less a $25.00 administrative fee per course (Maximum of $75.00).
- Failure to SUBMIT all supporting documentation by the posted respective Course Documentation Deadlines for 2017, will also result in forfeiting the full Tuition AND your reserved space in the course(s).
- In the event that the college cancels the course(s), tuition is fully refundable without any administrative fees except the $7.00 per course processing fee.
FORFEITING your right to attend course(s)
- Failure to meet Eligibility Criteria,
- Failure to provide and submit correct and complete documentation by the posted respective Course Documentation Deadlines for 2017
- Failure to REGISTER for the respective course(s) by the published Course Final Registration/Pay Deadlines for 2017 even though correct and complete documentation is received,
- Failure to comply with any of the course(s) requirements (pre-study, purchase of books/materials/instruments, etc.),
- Failure to complete online tasks and/or show-up for the course(s) on the designated day and time.