Find a Job
- Verify if you are eligible for Work-Study with the Financial Aid Department.
Please note: There are regular student employee positions listed on Pierce College Job Connections System. All students may work as regular student employees whether they have applied for financial aid or not.
- Apply for Jobs on the Pierce College Job Connection System.
Contact Job and Career Connections for help filling out applications and drafting resumes.
- Once hired, complete New Hire Paperwork with your Supervisor.
- Submit your completed hiring paperwork to the Human Resources Office.
Important: All hiring paperwork MUST be submitted prior to beginning work.
- After your Hiring Packet has been processed by the Human Resources Department and Payroll, you will receive your PIN to activate your TLR (electronic timesheet).
- You will work with your supervisor to determine your work schedule and any additional training. Students are not authorized to work during class times.
- Continue to check your Pierce College email for work-study updates and reminders.