Pierce College Resources
The following offices and programs are designed to meet many of the needs of the college’s population. If you are uncertain about which one to choose, please pick the one you feel best meets your needs. We will make sure to refer you to the correct person or department.
Where can I find information about ...
Disability Assistance and Programs
Reporting Complaints or Concerns
- ADA, Title IX/Sexual Assault, EEO/Affirmative Action
- Campus Safety (If there is an immediate physical threat, call 911.)
- Student Complaint Process
Relevant College Policies
- Affirmative Action
- Civility Policy
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Student Rights and Responsibilities/Code of Conduct
- Veteran Services/Military
Food Pantry (Puyallup)