Human Resources - Supplemental Retirement Plans
Supplemental Retirement Plans
- State Board Voluntary Investment Program – The Voluntary Investment Program (VIP) is an optional, unmatched retirement savings plan, operating under Section 403(b) of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC). VIP participants may choose from a variety of investment choices from an array of asset classes.
- Enrollment/Change Form (Salary Reduction Agreement) - Eligible employees may enroll in the VIP at any time. Enroll or make changes by completing and signing the SBVIP Salary Reduction Agreement on the SBCTC website. Unlike your basic retirement plan, you may change or rescind this agreement at any time.
- Eligibility – All employees except student workers and non-permanent employees working less than 20 hours per week who have and are expected to work less than 1000 hours in a calendar year.
- Deferred Compensation Program – The Washington State Deferred Compensation Program (DCP) is a supplemental retirement savings program (an IRC Section 457 plan) that offers you the opportunity to invest money toward the retirement you envision.
- Eligibility – Any full-time, part-time, or career seasonal employee.