The eTutoring Consortium is a group of colleges that come together in support of our students from across the western region. The consortium is facilitated by the Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges. Pierce participates in this group by employing two tutors dedicated to eTutoring support. This service is great for dropping in with a specific concept-based question.
If you are looking for Pierce specific tutors, please access our on-line Pierce tutoring services via our P.A.S.S. Canvas course. We are currently offering online Drop-In, Appointment, and Group Study options from the comfort and safety of your home. These services are best for all of your academic support needs from concept questions to learning strategies for Pierce specific courses.
Free Online Tutoring
- When you're stuck on a math problem at night, get live one-to-one help from an eTutor.
- When you need help with a paper, send it and an eTutor will review it, within 24-48 hours, returning it with expert advice and suggestions for improving your writing.
- Have a question you need help with? eTutoring provides assistance in:
- Life Sciences
- Go to the Online Tutoring web page
- Click the Get Started button
- Select Washington
- Select Pierce College District
- Your USERNAME is your ctcLink ID #
- The default PASSWORD is newmail
If your eTutoring password does not work, try the original default password of “newmail”. If this does not work, try the reset password option. If you do not hear back within 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
eTutoring is a collaborative, online tutoring program sponsored by the Connecticut Distance Learning Consortium.