- Complete the online admissions form.
- Complete a Guided Self-Placement (GSP) in MyPierce.
- Submit official transcripts and request evaluation.
- Complete initial steps to paying for college (e.g., Military TA, Financial Aid, MyCAA, VA Education Benefits, fee installment plan)
- Complete the New Student Guide and activate your ctcLink student account.
All official communication from the school will be sent to your student email and MyPierce portal.
Meet with a Student Success Coach. Walk-in advising is available daily. Check the JBLM advising schedule.
We will complete the following together:
- Choose a career path and degree plan pathway
- Make an education plan and a plan to pay for college
- Discuss job and career connections
- Prepare for transfer
Register for classes and get your textbooks.
As an open door institution, Pierce College permits the readmission of service members in compliance with the Federal Student Aid Handbook. Service members will be readmitted with the same academic status as when they last attended the college.