Pierce College offers quality education to all students, including those who are out of the area. You are encouraged to discuss concerns and complaints with Pierce College personnel and should expect a timely and appropriate response.

When possible, you should first address your concerns through informal conferences with those directly involved. Formal due process is available when informal resolution cannot be achieved. Pierce College’s process for resolving student complaints is described in the Grievances Policy page.

If an issue cannot be resolved internally, a complaint can be filed with appropriate agency in your state of residence.

State Agencies and Forms

Please check this site regularly for any changes to our authorization status. You can also contact Pierce College’s eLearning Department at 253-964-6244 for more information. 

Updated December 10, 2019