Technology Resources for Student Academic Success
Library Information Systems (and their use)
- Research Guides
- Library Databases - A-Z Resource List
- Ask a Librarian - Library Hours and Locations
- Library - Student Media Centers
- Library - Borrow Media Equipment
MyPierce (student portal)
Pierce College (official) Student Email Accounts
Student Computer Labs - Location and Services
- Student Media Centers
- Student Computer Labs - Locations and Services
- Fort Steilacoom Labs
- Puyallup Labs
- Printing Information - Computer Labs
- STAT - Student Technology Assistance Team
Tutoring - Academic Support Services
Canvas - Technology Needs, Support Features, and Services Technology Needs and Requirements
Support Features and Services
- Search the Canvas Guides - find answers to common questions
- New Students - eCampus Tutorials! - Join the eGo Orientation ANYTIME!
- eCAMPUS/Canvas Student Guides - Annotated graphic guides and tutorials to common questions and issues.
- Student Technology Assistance Team - The Student Technology Assistance Team (STAT) is here for you!
- Report a Problem – Click the ‘Help’ link and then select ‘Report a Problem’ for a personal response from our support team.
- How to Connect to Pierce WiFi